Terms & Conditions
- Every walker must have submitted an entry form and paid the fee.
- Everyone must have the numbered identification card issued at registration. This card must be handed to your lead guide at the finishing point.
- It is forbidden to light matches or discard litter along the routes.
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON ANY OF THE WALKS
- Participants on moderate and strenuous walks must be 16 years or older. An adult, who will assume complete liability, must accompany participants under 16 years of age on easy walks.
- Walkers must be fully equipped and capable of undertaking their chosen walk.The committee will not accept responsibility for any accident however it may arise.
If you need to cancel a walk that you have already paid for, please contact us before Friday 21st of October 2016. after that date walks must be paid for in full (NO REFUND)
- Good waterproof walking boots, with good ankle support, especially if you are doing some of the high level walks.
- Good rain jacket & over-trousers
- Warm clothing, dress with layers rather than one heavy sweatshirt
- Back Pack, lined with a plastic bag to contain some extra clothing
- Hat and Gloves
- Head Torch/Flashlight for the night walks
- Walking poles and gaiters (Optional)
- Lunch pack & water
- A good sense of adventure & fun!
It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure they are suitably equipped for the walks.
Jeans and trainers/runners are not suitable for mountain walking.
Unless walkers are wearing suitable walking boots and clothing, they will not be allowed to participate in their chosen walk!